Sunday 18 May 2008

Purple Smokey Eyed Loook





SUPER messy room!




Today was veeeeery sunny! *yessieeee* and I felt bored out of my skull and I just wanted a break from mega tidying of my room. I've beenmoving my stuff soon. Getting stuff into boxes- ready to fly back to Northern Ireland on 2nd June. Anyway- I been meaning to do this look for a while now. Its very simple and basic. It was intentially designed for mono eye-lids but as tested- it works for all eyes giving a rounder and larger eyed look.


I do tend to think purple works very well with brown eyes. I find the look very romantic and girly.


I must be a total NoOb with Macs... I have spent nearly 3 hours just editing the movie files into a movie for youtube.... anyway- here is a link^_^ Hope you enjoy it.
Much Love,
Bubbi

No comments: